Friday, November 22, 2013

Almost faint

Heyyo people !


Okay now i'm at Kuatan, Pahang for this so-called vacation. Ermm i arrived yesterday (its just a normal journey).

Yes as usual, i enjoyed my beauty sleep today. This evening, my uncle asks us wether we want or not to climb up bukit with him (actually he just asks my sister). I am the one who always love to menyibuk and want to know something new. So, I joined them.

We went there and i'm very excited.  I never ever done these kind of things before. Wohooo it sounds interesting actually. That place kinda weird with nearby big trees along the track and suddenly i felt 'something'. I ignored that feeling so yeah there's something happen. I am an ambitious person so, everytime i do something i'll be like "i need to finished this" Its a good start, we walk slowly slowly and slowly. We walk together at first but then i'm the last (o oww). 

My uncle keep asking," Miyah okay?" and i replied with a smile while nodding my head at the same time. Woahh it's totally hard with the non-straight and a very 'condong' track. Perhh i walked like a drunk man. I can't think anything, other than "Go miyah go, keep walking". I walked until HALF of THE TRACK (i know it's cool right?). Hahahaha then he asked again, "Miyah okay? Kalau dah tak boleh kita berhenti sampai sini jer" After he complete that sentence, i squat. That time i feel everything, EVERYTHING! I can't do anything because i felt want to throw up. 

He asked me to sit on nearby bench (idk if it really a bench). I sit and say nothing. My face looks pale, both of my hands totally cold and my body shaking. He called my sister that already far in front. The only thing that stuck in my mind that moment is "Please don't throw up because it's gonna worsten the situation". Yes i did it, no throwing up happened. I put my face on my knee and cover it with my arm. I almost closed my eyes then i heard that my uncle said please don't close your eyes and keep moving your mother toes or else you'll faint.

/sigh/ Everything is fine and them both took me down. I feel sorry because of me, both of them cannot continue till the very end. We met a lot of people keep walking up and in my heart i said, "They are much stronger than me" . My sister lead  me down until at the car. This actually because i don't eat much on breakfast and i skip my lunch. God bless nothing serious happened.

I forgot to mention, this incident happened at Bukit Pelindung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cute White Flying Butterfly