Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Decision

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

It is still the first week of school holidays. And i'm enjoying this to the fullest. K-dramas and movies back-to-back. Oh how can i'm not enjoying every single day at home. 

Abah asked me to do three things, Memorized  surah al-Baqarah, learn keyboard and continue arabic class again. Yes, i wish to do all of them. 

"Abah bagi tiga bulan utuk hafal surah al-Baqarah. Bukan untuk abah tapi untuk kegunaan awak sendiri" He even offer a big reward to anyone who can memorized it. Perhh. For me, abah asked me to start after PMR exam. I really do it for a few days after exam but now... errr... Oh mann it's so hard. Every day, he'll ask hari ni berapa ayat dah hafal? and i'll be like, ermm ten maybe. After maghrib, we need to recite quran on our own and slow slow to hafal. 

Last friday after we perform maghrib prayer, Abah test us with surah al-Mulk. He tests me and i still crawling to read it. He was like, "lama dah abah suruh hafal surah taba, abah bagi masa dua hari". The next day, i was perfectly remembered 15 verse. Okay that's cool!

Abah said, if you want something you need to focus. He tried really hard to look for a Kelas Tahfiz. He wants me to focus on my hafazan. Then he asks me wether i want or not to join sekolah pondok. I was like what ?! I do want to go but how about my holiday then. But then, umi tells me that my cousin wants to join sekolah pondok after SPM and my another little cousin already at sekolah pondok. I start thinking twice. I've made up my mind and i want to go. 

But then there's two choices, somewhere in kota bharu or at pasir mas with my little cousin. The one in Kota Bharu is three-weeks programme and will end on 6th December. Every time i ask umi about this, she said that abah asks her to try searching a place for daily programme. It seems like he don't want to let me go for the three-weeks programme. Hahaha i know you well abah. And until now idk where will i end-up went to. Just wait and see then. 

'Berkorbanlah sikit untuk agama' - Abah


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cute White Flying Butterfly